Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's not everyday...


I know I post about fitness a lot and I push how much it helps with stress, anxiety, and most importantly DEPRESSION. I use it to manage my own depression. I cant stress enough how important it is for me to workout.

When I miss workouts, especially multiple days in a row, I have bad days. I'm not talking about cranky, I'm talking about crying my eyes out kind of days...
This entire week, I haven't been able to find time to workout at all.

Really it is my own fault. I have been far too lazy to get out of bed to do it. I know the benefits out way the cost, but I have just not been able to do it! 
The cost... A complete cry-fest. 

It never really lasts long. The "crazy spell" ends about as fast as the climax arrives. It's just that I do NOT like being this way and the only way to avoid it completely is to workout.

Today has just reminded me that, even if I don't WANT to get up and workout, it really isn't a matter of what I WANT to do... It's something I NEED to do. 

Is there something in your life that you NEED to do in order to keep from those "crazy days"? Remember, everyone is different and everyone deals with stress differently. Sometimes a good cry can help, sometimes you can workout to make all the problems a little less stressful... Maybe a day crafting with friends is what you need. 
Regardless of WHAT you do, just DO IT! Don't get yourself into the mucky-muck if you can avoid it. Appoint your husband or boyfriend, a friend, or a family member to keep you accountable. The best medicine is one that works for you... Mine just happens to be Fitness... 

Like always, thank you for reading. Please feel free to comment or post questions!

Danielle M. Montoya

No comments:

Post a Comment