Monday, October 29, 2012

S.A.D. Fitness November Drawing!

Thank you for again visiting my blog and if this is your first time here, WELCOME! I am very happy that you have come to bless my page with your presence! This blog, Fitness, and Beachbody have been three major factors that have helped me through hard times and I am very please to say that from my blessings, I have decided to give to you!

That's right, I'm holding a drawing on November 1st. Not that far away, but don't worry, there will be another one coming soon after!

The drawing is for a 7-Day Chocolate Shakeology Trial pack. 
Unsure as to WHAT Shakeology is? CLICK HERE to be transferred to my Shakeology Website. 

To enter for this drawing
1. Go to Team Beachbody, and sign up for your own FREE Team Beachbody Account.
3. Read the first post on the page and follow the instructions.

It's simple and easy. Feel free to share the page because more drawing are coming up and some of them will be by referral!!!

Thanks for stopping by and like always, feel free to comment or question!

Danielle M. Montoya

No comments:

Post a Comment