Monday, November 11, 2013

A whole new world

I am living in a whole new world... In fitness that is. As many of you, who follow me of Facebook, know, I have been working towards being a certified personal trainer. Spare time went out the window, most of the work that I put into Team Beachbody went with it, my house even suffered because I wasn't cleaning as much as I normally did... All of that hard work and dedication has finally paid off.

On May 3, 2013, I am happy to say that I took AND PASSED my NASM certification test!

But what does this really mean?

Well, this means that I have a whole new service to offer and I will be making more time to work one-on-one with clients. This means I will be able to better help people who suffer from depression, stress, and anxiety. I will be able to better help people who suffer from S.A.D., P.P.D., P.T.S.D, and other major mental disorders. I will be able to help stay-at-home moms, elderly, and soldiers achieve their goals when it comes to health and fitness through more avenues then just Team Beachbody programs.

The sole purpose for me becoming a trainer is to help 'shut ins' (moms and elderly) get in shape and ward off depression. I, as a mother, know how hard it is to workout, stay in shape, GET BACK IN SHAPE, and be over-all happy with myself with having small children. I have three children under 5 years old myself. I want to help people BE HAPPY with their bodies, their children, their homes, and most importantly, their lives

What does this mean for my Team Beachbody business?

I am still an Independent Team Beachbody coach. Honestly, I do not think that I will be leaving Team Beachbody any time in the near future. I still LOVE their programs and suggest them when I can. The supplements are something that I will always suggest to people because I believe they are the best on the market. Shakeology... Hands down will always be my shake of choice. Their equipment, yea, there are cheaper places to get the stuff, especially living in Alaska (and I will tell my customers this everyday I can), but I will buy from them because I want to do whatever I can to support the company that I truly believe in.

What does this mean for my doTERRA Essential Oils business?

I am still an Independent Product Consultant. These products have reinvented healthcare for my family and they will not be leaving and therefore I will continue to offer them to my clients. These oils are used on everyone in my family and they have completely changed the way we view medications and changed our lives as a whole.

What is currently offered?

I don't have too much offered at the moment. I do have online training through Trainerizer. Prices vary upon goals and other variables (in-home workouts vs. gym workout; Video consultations vs. email consultations). You can contact me for information on this at the link provided at the end of this post.

I also offer nutrition assistance/guidance and exercise accountability through 411fit.com. This website does have free accounts availabe if you would like to try it out first! :-) Prices start at $15.00 a month and includes a monthly full-body exercise regimen (1-hr workout). You can also combine with other services through Team Beachbody, doTERRA, and online training to receive discounts. 

One last thing that I am currently offering is In-Home training. Prices vary upon what services you would choose. Fitness assessments start at $75 and last about 2 hours. This is needed prior to any training. One-on-One training sessions start at $40/hr and you can get discounts on sessions by purchasing bundles or through other discounts like Military and senior discounts.

FOLLOW UP LINKS:

Sign up for a Team Beachbody Account       

No comments:

Post a Comment