Sunday, January 19, 2014

Drastic Reductions

Due to lack of business, SAD Fitness has had to make some major reductions. As a first wave of reductions, all services have reduced to limited days and times. As soon as business picks back up, I will be able to offer more time and services.

  1. Personal Fitness Training for in-home has been limited to the follow days and times:
    • Sunday - 1p to 9p
    • Monday - 5a to 11a
    • Tuesday - 5a to 9p
    • Wednesday - 5a to 9p (select Wednesdays only)
  2. Online training available. All workouts will be scheduled and share to clients on Sunday of each week.
  3. Nutrition Accountability and Guidance will be offered with weekly check-ins.
  4. I will no longer be offering online scheduling. All appointments must be book directly with me via email, phone, or Facebook.
  5. I will no longer be offering free training but I will be offering gift cards and gift certificates.
  6. I am continueing to offer doTERRA Essential Oils products as well as Team Beachbody and Shakeology products. I will not, however, be hosting and free events for the time being.
  7. I will no longer be sending free samples. If you would like to try something, contact me and we will discuss shipping charges.
  8. My blog will be growing. I will be sharing information through my blog more frequently.
  9. As always, I will be available through Facebook and email! :-)


Pricing as follows
Personal Fitness Training:
  • Nutrition Guidance and accountability (online)- $15/month
  • In-Home Training:
    • Fitness Assessment - $75 (1.5 - 3 hrs)
      • add on - Nutrition consultation - FREE (.5hr)
      • add on - Training Session - $35 (1 hr)
    • Training Session - $40 (1 hr)
      • Multiple sessions - 4 sessions - $144 (saves 10%)
      • Month Training with 5 days a week - $600 (saves 25%)
      • add on - 30 minutes - $15
  • Online Training
    • Phone Consultation - $50 (.5 hr)
      • add on - Nutrition consultation - $15 (.5 hr)
    • Training opt 1- $220/month (4 workouts a week)
      • add on - In-home session - $35 (1 hr)
    • Training opt 2 - $240/month (5 workouts a week)
      • add on - In-home session - $20 (1 hr)
  • Online Powerpoint or Video classes (.5-3 hr)
    • doTERRA Essential Oil Classes - $10
    • Team Beachbody Seminars - $10
    • Personal Training - $20

No comments:

Post a Comment